PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Privacy Information for visitors of THERMACUT, k.s., websites.
Thank you for visiting the THERMACUT, k.s. website. Thermacut is a manufacturer and seller of thermal cutting and welding systems, parts, and accessories.
THERMACUT, k.s. complies with a high standard of personal data and privacy protection for visitors of their websites and this Information page provides an overview of the principles for processing and protecting their data.
All the procedures and measures taken by our company, adopted and implemented in this area, are consistently based upon current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and privacy, in particular:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (further on just “Regulation”);
- Adaptation of the legislation of the Czech Republic, as well as
- Civil Code, No. 89/2012 Coll., and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain Information Society Services
In the event of any changes to the legislation in question, those procedures and measures shall continue to conform to legal regulations and changes.
THERMACUT, k.s. as a personal data processor
In the case you provide us with your personal data in connection with our offer of goods and services and we further process the data collected, we become a personal data controller (known hereafter as “Administrator”) with responsibility for proper processing and protection of this data.
Our company THERMACUT, k.s., with a registered office at Sokolovská 574, Mařatice, 686 01 Uherské Hradiště, IČO: 469 63 715, registered in the Commercial Register of the Regional Court in Brno, Section A, File 26299, as an administrator, is a company dealing with production and sale of systems and parts for thermal cutting and welding.
THERMACUT, k.s. as an administrator performs all processing of personal data on and in accordance with the obligations and requirements arising from the General Data Protection Regulation and other related legal regulations.
Processed personal data
THERMACUT, k.s. in connection with its business activities operates and uses websites for presentation and promotion.
In general, there is no need to actively input any entry or access information and data that may be personal in nature to use our website. The provision of personal data is required only in specific cases, where we will need to contact you or communicate with you.
As a general rule for the visitors of our website, we collect only technical data such as IP address (internet protocol), browser type, Internet Service Provider (IPS), date/time, link/exit pages, clicks to analyze trends, etc., which are not associated with any information identifying a particular person.
We process only the personal data you provide to us in specific cases in relation to the purchase of our offered and sold goods and / or the provision of related services, whether in the buyer or supplier capacity.
In such cases, we typically require the following personal identification to complete the transaction or other procedure or action: first and last name, address of company or residence, Company registration No., VAT number, e-mail address, and phone number.
Any processing of personal data is always tied to the intended purpose and this purpose corresponds to the relevant legal title of processing within the meaning of Article 6 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, in particular: performance of the contract/negotiation of the contract, fulfillment of legal obligations of the administrator, and legitimate interests of the administrator.
Data subjects and their rights
In the case of THERMACUT, k.s. processing your personal data as the Administrator, you are in the legal position of the data subject who has all rights against the administrator, under the General Data Protection Regulation.
As a data subject you have the following rights towards the data controller, within the meaning of Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation:
- the right of access to personal data, in particular the right to request information from the controller about the processing of your personal data;
- the right to correct personal data if the data is inaccurate;
- the right to delete personal data (the “right to be forgotten“);
- the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to the Controller processing your personal data;
- the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling (with exceptions).
In addition, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is:
Office for Personal Data Protection
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Prague 7
Security of personal data
In any processing of your personal data, we place an emphasis on effective protection against leakage or misuse, in particular through the necessary technical measures and security of our site and other information systems and SW applications that we use, as well as through binding internal procedures and organizational rules for processing personal data including the duty of confidentiality from our employees.
In this regard, our company has also issued the Directive on the processing and protection of personal data at THERMACUT, k.s. and has adopted specific technical, organizational, and other measures to ensure protection of both automated and manually processed personal data.
In specific cases, further processing of personal data may be entrusted to another person – the personal data processor – and this processing is regulated in detail by a contract for the processing of personal data which, according to the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection, provides strict technical and organizational rules for effective protection of data processed by the processor.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the devices of users (visitors) to our website. These files store information about how visitors use our website and allow us to create the best experience for you. However, we cannot directly identify a specific person from the information we obtain through cookies, but only the device used to access our website. This information and data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time you accessed our website, information about your internet browser, operating system, terminal device (e.g. mobile phone), the language settings of the website and information about your behavior on the website (e.g. which sections you visit).
Types of cookies
Our company uses the following cookies on its website, unless the cookie bar states otherwise:
- Necessary (technical) cookies that are important for the basic functionality of the website. We use these cookies on the basis of a legitimate interest in ensuring the correct functionality of the website.
- Preference cookies allow our website to remember basic choices and information that changes its behavior or appearance, such as your preferred language settings. We use these cookies on the basis of your consent given via the cookie bar.
- Statistical (analytical) cookies help us to improve the performance, appearance, structure and content of the website. They allow us to track site traffic, visitor behavior on the site and the use of various features. The information obtained is not linked directly to a specific visitor. We use these cookies on the basis of your consent given via the cookie bar.
- Marketing cookies that we use to personalize the content of ads and target them correctly, both on our website and across other websites. We use these cookies on the basis of your consent given via the cookie bar.
Cookies can also be distinguished by the length of time they are stored in your browser, as follows:
- short-term (session) cookies – these are stored only for the duration of the session, i.e. when your browser is launched, and they disappear when you close your browser
- persistent cookies – remain stored in your browser after the session ends, helping to identify your device (not you as a specific person) when you restart your browser
Cookies can also be distinguished as follows:
- First party cookies – these are cookies that run on the domain of our website.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies that are associated with domains other than the domain of our website. The third party uses this cookie on different domains and can thus use information about the user's tracked websites, e.g. for advertising targeting. We share information about your use of our website with third parties – our social media, advertising and analysis partners. Partners may combine this information with other information that you have provided to them or that they have obtained as a result of your use of their services. A list of individual domains and partners (providers) can be found in the table below.
Detailed information on the individual cookies we use can be found in the cookie bar of our website.
You can set cookies using the initial cookie banner (bar) to give consent to all cookies, to set consent only for certain types, or to refuse all cookies except for necessary technical cookies. When you click on the individual cookie type, you will receive information about the individual cookies and you can also set your consent for only some of them or for the individual third-party (partner) domain.
You can change your decision at any time by calling up the cookie bar again using the marked cookie box on our website.
It is not possible to consent or refuse technical cookies, as they are essential for the functioning of our website. We cannot store other cookies on your device after 01.01.2022 without your consent.
Setting/deleting cookies using your browser
Your rights and further information about the processing of personal data
Updated March 2022